Renting a studio
What do you get?
- An abundance of ample, natural light
- 26 studios at Switchboard Studios including service charge. You can make the space your own, with a range of sizes to suit different pockets.
- Easy to plan – Electricity and telephony are included in the rent with a managed internet system at 100GB to each studio.
- The price reflects the location of the studios, in a recently transformed workspace. Based within the heart of the creative enterprise zone, it gives you close proximity to other creative businesses, breweries and food markets. Walthamstow Wetlands is also close by for a stroll or bike during lunch
- Easy in / out – 1 month sign up – ideal for people new to workspace e.g. working from home previously, fee encompasses most costs so you can budget
- Access 6am to 11pm all year round to help you respond to customer needs
- Discounted hire rates at the Circuit Room for tenants
- Social and networking events
- Space for loading/unloading
- Free business development advice from the Forge business team
- Just a few minutes walk from Blackhorse Road tube – Work in a borough that is committed to and transforming sustainable travel, celebrates local businesses and supports wellbeing initiatives
- Local high-quality lunch options including Wood Street Coffee at Blackhorse Workshop and Yonder
- Hire a postal mailbox at a professional workspace
To be eligible for a workspace or Postal Address Service with us, you must be working within the creative industries.
Postal Mailbox Service
Keep your business costs low through our postal mailbox service that enables a creative business or individual to join the Switchboard Studios community, without having the commitment of renting a workspace. This includes:
- Use of Switchboard Studios as a postal address for your incoming business mail
- Mail collection point Monday to Friday 9 am - 5.30pm, via secure pigeonholes
- Discounted rates on hire of the event space
To enquire about renting a studio email firstname.lastname@example.org